Coffee grows Where ?
Coffee !!! awesome beverage that keep us awaking and going everyday, believed it ? do you know where coffee grows? How coffee plants look alike? . Truth is coffee are actually berry and cherries seeds processed into coffee bean by roasting into Black roasted seed….. . Any Idea where Coffee grows ? they are grow on the equatorial region , some geologist or botanist what ever call it the coffee Belt zone.There are over 70 country located in these zone ( North America / Latin America / Africa/Asia / Oceania / Australia etc ) growing coffee plant, the 2 most commonly grow coffee plant are Arabica and Robusta . Believed it or not Coffee is the second largest commodity heavily traded after crude oil …So For coffee Lover like you and me , before taking a good sip, knowing where coffee grows is important.
World of Coffee
- Coffee grows in Africa : Ethiopia / Kenya / Tanzania / Rwanda /Burundi /Uganda /Malawi
- Coffee grows in Asia / South East Asia: India /Sumatra /Sulawesi /Java /Papua New Guinea / Australia /Thailand/Vietnam /China
- Coffee grows in South America: Brazil / Columbia /Bolivia /Peru /Ecuador /Guatemala /El Savador /Costa Rica/ Panama
- Coffee grows in North America Mexico/Puerto Rico / Hawaii /Jamaica/ Dominican Republic/Cuba
How do Coffee grows?
There are 2 major species of coffee grow around the World ,( Arabica) and (Robusta )
Mainly Coffee are grown in mountainous area,due to its growing nature habitat , human labor are used to hand pick and harvest every single cherry fruit produced by the Coffee Plant , as it will be impossible for machine to access the route.
The Features of Arabica:
- Originated in the Southwestern of Ethiopia.
- Can grow either in bushes or grow as tall as 9 to 12 m in the wild.
- Glossy Dark Leaves.
- Seeds contain in drupe ( cherry by means), when matured turn into bright red or purple .
- Ideal average temperatures range between 15 to 24ºC for Arabica
- Mature Period : 7 Years to fully matured
- 1.0–1.5 meters (about 40–59 inches) of rain yearly
- 75% of the total for world coffee production.
Usage Of Arabica Seeds
- Making and brewing Coffeee.
- Create into Supplement for Weight Lost
- For Cosmetic Industry to protect and repair burn or damage skin
- Reduce aging and wrinkle of Skin
- Nourish and protect Hair and Hair Scalp
- Produce into Arabica Oil
Feature Of Robusta:
- Originated from upland forests in Ethiopia, robusta grows indigenously in Western and Central Africa from Liberia to Tanzania and south to Angola.
- The Robusta plant can grow from 5m/16ft . In order to controlit from growing farmer need to clip and prune its branches routinely.
- Seeds and outllook appearance of Arabica and Robusta are almost the same only differ by taste and aroma .
- Robusta , requires a warmer temperatures of 18°-36°C and more rainfall (2200-3000 mm/yr) than Arabica.
- 25% to 30% of the World Coffee production are Robusta.
Usage Of Robusta :
- Robusta Usages are same as Arabica seeds.
Robusta Seed Hair Loss Prevention.