Coffee is widely accepted as the best kickstarter to your day. Preference is key when it comes to making the right cup of coffee these days. Some people prefer americano while others choose espresso; it all boils down to what tingles your taste buds.
With advancements in technology, coffee machines now allow you to alter between styles easily. Furthermore, dual coffee makers give you the added benefit of brewing a full pot rather than just a single serving.
Choosing the best dual coffee maker with k cup facilities can be difficult due to the wide variety and number of brands out there. And so, we present to you our top 8 picks in order to help you make the right choice.
8 Best Dual Coffee Maker with K Cup Reviews
After putting in extensive hours into our research, we picked our top 8 coffee makers based on programmable functions, serving size, and durability.
1. Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
Our first coffee maker is perfect for those of you that need quick access to coffee in the mornings. The Hamilton Beach 49980A will save you tons of money and also take the least amount of time to get your coffee ready.
Starting off, this coffee maker has 2 way brewing functionalities, which is quite useful when you have to serve more people. It lets you take single serves for those workdays where you can’t relax while also being able to serve a 12 cup-pot.
You can choose whichever way you like your coffee better. Whether it be from adding grinds into the machine’s mesh filter or by inserting a pod. Having both these functionalities give you better flexibility when it comes to variation. Also, the brew strength selector lets you adjust the concentration of your brew, with options from regular to bold.
What’s more, on the days you’re rushing to work; you don’t have to worry about turning the coffee maker off. Hamilton Beach has integrated an auto shut-off option, which turns it off after two hours. In addition, the built-in timer lets you pre-set when you want your coffee to be served.
It doesn’t end there; this coffee maker features a keep-hot warming plate to ensure constant heating. In other words, your coffee will be kept at the right piping hot temperature for you to enjoy whenever you need to.
- The Auto Shut-off feature switches the coffee maker off after two hours of use
- Programmable timer to give you hot coffee at your preferred time
- 2 way brewing for single serving and larger serves
- Brew strength selector to adjust the taste
- Keep-hot plate to maintain constant temperature
2. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single Serve & Full Pot Coffee Maker
Next on the list, we have picked out another favorite from Hamilton Beach. This coffee maker belongs to the manufacturer’s FlexBrew line, which is known to provide high-quality brewing with multiple additional features.
Versatility takes on a new meaning with this coffee maker. You can choose to brew a single cup of coffee for yourself or make a large jug of it. The FlexBrew comes with a 12-cup carafe, which is perfect for a family of coffee lovers. Also, you can make yourself a fresh cup of coffee using a K-cup pod or your favorite grounds; it all boils down to what you’re in the mood for.
Additionally, with such a wide range of brewing options, one might think cleaning this coffee maker would be difficult. But you’re gravely mistaken because maintaining the FlexBrew is a breeze. The pack-piercing assembly tool can be removed easily for cleaning. Routine cleaning would prevent any sort of clogging that may occur.
Moreover, the flexibility that comes with using this coffee maker is what makes it ideal for family settings. In a house with multiple coffee drinkers, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew will provide various brewing settings across different quantity options.
- The quick serving mechanism gives you a single serve in under three minutes
- Separate water storage capacity for each brewer with a water window
- Compatible with K-cup pods or coffee grounds
- Programmable timer with an auto-shutoff feature
- The integrated filter inside the 12-cup carafe side which is easy to clean
3. Brim Single-Serve K-Cup and Full Pot Multi-Brew Coffee Maker
Since its inception, Brim products have always been known to enhance the whole coffee brewing experience. This full pot multi-brew coffee maker is no different. Packed with tons of features and functionalities, it will have you making a coffee that tastes as good as the cafe at the comfort of your home.
Right off the bat, you will notice the black and silver color scheme of the unit. It will complement most kitchen aesthetics without a doubt. Also, the bold buttons offer tons of different programmable features for you to explore. Overall, this coffee maker is one that will turn heads for sure!
What’s more, you can easily pre-set your preferred brewing time up to 24 hours in advance. This lets you keep a cup of coffee ready whenever you plan on starting your day. Furthermore, the 12-cup carafe side comes with a permanent reusable filter and a measuring spoon.
Featuring an LCD display, you can easily set the strength of your brew and also adjust the height of the drip tray. The flexibility of the drip tray is particularly useful when you have to fill your travel mug with coffee on those busy days.
- Adjustable auto shut-off timer lets you switch from 30 minutes to 2 hours
- Flavor infusion carafe lid gives the coffee a natural flavor
- The reusable gold-tone filter is durable and easy to clean
- Adjustable drip tray for various single serving sizes
- Programmable timer for auto-brewing at specified times of the day
4. Gloridea K Cup Coffee Maker for K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee
Whether you prefer the premium taste of a flavored K-cup or regular ground coffee beans, this 2 in 1 coffee maker k-cup by Gloridea will do just the trick. While being slim and compact, it does not compromise on its features one bit.
Easy maintenance is a crucial factor for people with busy schedules. You will achieve some great brewing speeds with this coffee maker as well as ease in operating it. Featuring a built-in auto cleaning and shut-off function, you only have to worry about pressing the buttons and taking your coffee. The machine does almost everything else on its own.
Most 2 in 1 coffee makers in the market are large in size due to a high capacity carafe side. Although this unit does not have a large capacity carafe brewing option, it makes up for it with its single-serve brewing speed. By the time you’re done programming your coffee maker, you’ll have a fresh cup ready for you. The compact design makes it ideal for RVs, hotels, or kitchens with space at a premium.
Gloridea has taken into account your hard-earned money and built into this unit a coffee strength adjustment function. This allows you to control how much water you put in, as a result, saving on expensive coffee grounds. You can choose from 6, 8, 10, and 14 oz settings, depending on the mood you’re in.
- Easy to clean with removable parts
- Brewing strength adjuster lets minimize coffee ground wastage
- Fast brewing gives you a single serve within 3 minutes
- Compact form factor takes up less space in kitchen
- A removable tray will fit small and large mugs both
5. Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker – Coffee Shot Capability, Compatible With All K-Cup Pods
If you’ve used coffee makers and K-cups before, then you have definitely heard of Keurig. This brand is known for its rich in taste K-cup pods that simplify the art of making coffee.
First of all, this one device is sufficient enough to make any type of coffee from lattes to cappuccinos. It’s almost as if you have your very own personal barista. With the most simplest of controls, you can easily alter between the various coffee modes. Just put in your favorite K-cup pod, click on your desired coffee style, and voila!
What makes this coffee maker stand out is its dishwasher safe frother. This is a vital aspect when it comes to making good quality cappuccinos and lattes. Keurig’s integrated frother will enable you to use any sort of milk for your coffee, whether it be almond milk, skim milk, or soy.
Moreover, the large water reservoir houses up to 60 oz of water, giving you at least 6 cups of coffee before needing to refill. This is perfect for large families with multiple coffee drinkers. Refilling the reservoir is also easy. Simply remove the top and take out the reservoir and fill it with water.
- Dishwasher safe frother for adding the right concentration of froth in your latte
- Choose from making iced coffee, latte, and cappuccino with the easy to use buttons
- Removable water reservoir makes it easy to refill
- Energy-efficient auto shut-off feature turns the brewer off after two hours of inactivity
- A large water reservoir provides 6 cups before requiring a refill
6. Sboly Coffee Maker Brewer for K-Cup Pod & Ground Coffee
Up next, we have this thermal drip instant coffee machine from Sboly. Jam-packed with some amazing functionalities, this is undoubtedly one of the best 2 way coffee maker k cup pods can fit into.
Stop having to worry about the machine waiting to heat the water up and then allowing you to choose the desired cup size. This unit will give you the finest tasting cup of coffee in just under 3 minutes! What’s more, you can easily control the amount of water you want to add in order to control the strength of the coffee. This in turn, saves a lot on expensive grounds.
Sboly have really taken their time out to design this magnificent piece of technology. The black and grey color tones complement each other really well. Furthermore, the size of this thing is also smaller than its competitors providing the same set of features. This is ideal for tight kitchen spaces or travel RVs.
Moving on, we need to applaud the manufacturers for integrating an auto-clean button within the coffee maker unit. So, if you’re someone who is constantly in a hurry, you don’t have to worry about cleaning or turning your coffee maker off. Just grab your coffee and say hello to your day.
- Durable and slim profile design to take up less space
- Auto shut-off feature to save electricity
- The auto-clean button makes this coffee maker easy to maintain
- Fast brewing in under 3 minutes
- Can brew from pods or ground coffee based on your preference
7. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve And 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer
We are back with yet another one of our favorites from Keurig. These guys are undoubtedly one of the pioneers in creating coffee makers. From serving yourself a cup of coffee to filling out an entire 12 cup carafe, the K-duo will do it all.
Included within the box, you will notice the beautiful crafter 12-cup glass carafe. Starting from the lid to the whole construction, the large carafe definitely is an example of Keurig’s attention to detail. You will also find a heating plate that is to keep your coffee hot at all times.
Furthermore, you have the added flexibility of using k-cup pods or ground coffee based on your preference. This is great when it comes to having a different taste once in a while because, let’s face it; you don’t want to taste the same coffee over and over again.
With the large integrated 60-ounce water reservoir, you will forget that you ever had to refill this unit. What makes this even better is that the reservoir is completely removable, enhancing the ease of cleaning and maintenance. Both the single-serve and carafe brewing will be sharing the 60-ounce reservoir, so you don’t have to worry about filling a separate reservoir for each setting.
- Versatile as it lets you use both ground coffee and k-cup pods
- The 60-ounce water reservoir is shared between carafe brewer and single serve
- The removable water reservoir is easy to clean and maintain
- Included within the box is a 12 cup high-quality glass carafe
- Programmable auto brew functionality
8. Dnsly Single Serve 2 in 1 Dual Hot Coffee Machine
Finishing our list off is this compact 2 in 1 coffee maker from Dnsly. For those of you running on a busy schedule, this is the perfect companion.
It’s easy to operate design, and programmable functions make it very low maintenance.
Firstly, the coffee maker features an auto cleaning mechanism which is controlled by the push of a button. This takes much of the load off your shoulders as the machine is self-sustaining.
In addition, the 2 in 1 dual coffee maker gives you two separate coffee styles. You can choose to brew some of your freshly grounded coffee or use a K-cup pod instead. This does an excellent job of giving a natural taste to your coffee.
Having a narrow and slim design makes this appliance portable. You can easily fit it in any small corner of your kitchen. The coffee maker would also be a great addition to travel RVs and hotel rooms.
- Instant coffee brewing in just 3 minutes
- Auto turn off functionality saves your ground coffee
- The auto-cleaning mechanism reduces the hassle of cleaning the filters
- Adjustable brewing strength with the push of a button
- Compact design takes up less space
- Can brew both K-cup pods and ground coffee
Also Read: Best Double Walled Coffee Mugs | Top Picks
FAQs About K Cup Dual Coffee Makers
1. Why should I choose a K-cup?
Ans: K-cups are a quick source of no-hassle coffee. It doesn’t require you to clean, and there’s no waste. Just insert the pod, pour in the water, and you’re good to go.
They also offer a wide range of flavors that have a better taste when compared to ground coffee.
2. Would a glass carafe be better than a steel one?
Ans: Other than being aesthetically pleasing, the glass carafe actually needs to be taken care of. The steel carafe is more rugged and is very easy to clean. Also, the insulating properties are better in the steel carafe.
3. What is a 2 in 1 coffee maker?
Ans: A 2 in 1 coffee maker offers your more choices in brewing. They can allow you to make espressos and other creamy coffee styles as well.
4. Are dual coffee makers large in size?
Ans: Some dual coffee makers with extra side carafe brewing are much larger than the singular ones. If space is at a premium for you, opt for the single coffee makers instead with k-cup functionalities.
5. Do I need to clean the coffee filter manually, even with auto cleaning?
Ans: It’s always a good idea to remove the filter and clean it manually once in a while. The auto-clean function in most coffee makers is quite good at the job, but it’s always best to be sure.
We hope now you have gained some valuable input on choosing the best dual coffee maker with k cup functionalities. It is always essential to narrow down your favorite brewing styles and finding a coffee maker that can do both. Having K cup brewing along with ground coffee is a great feature that lets you switch up your coffee moods and flavors.